Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dolly Dress Up is a video game I developed for a Web Design class I took. In order to create the game, I did a lot of reasearch on how to create dress up games. One of the links that helped me out a lot was http://www.instructables.com/id/Basic-Dress-Up-Flash-Game/ From this link, I learned that I have to make my character (Dolly), her outfits, hair and makeup into a symbol. I also watched a lot of videos (on flash dress up games) on Youtube videos to get inspiration and I learned a lot from the videos. When the idea of creating a dress up game first occured to me, I thought it would be impossible because it seemed so complicated to create one, but as I looked more into creating dress up games with flash, I saw that it was a lot easier than I thought. I did things step by step as instructed by the videos and links (that showed me how to create flash dress up) and I was able to create Dolly Dress Up. Although it was a lot of work, I was determined to create the game, so I didn't give up and it came out better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment